The personal data that Lee Hayward Golf Tuition collects from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Lee Hayward Golf Tuition.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use https://leehaywardgolftuition.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on https://leehaywardgolftuition.co.uk
- how long you spend on each https://leehaywardgolftuition.co.uk page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
Lee Hayward Golf Tuition will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
Lee Hayward golf tuition are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact us.
- Golf Lesson Vouchers are non refundable
- Lessons cancelled within 24 hours may be charged